Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by Sociobulls.com. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sociobulls website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sociobulls website
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sociobulls at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Sociobulls web site are provided “as is”. Sociobulls makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sociobulls does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sociobulls or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sociobulls Internet site, even if Sociobulls or a Sociobulls’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Payments on Sociobulls are processed using either PayPal’s secure system or a secure and verified payment gateway, with no sensitive financial information being input through our web site. Secure method of accepting payments is processed using SSL encryption. By purchasing our services you are explicitly agreeing that you clearly understand and agree to what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal, credit card or debit card institution. Furthermore, you have authorization to use the credit card, debit card, PayPal account or any other payment source used to make the purchase. Upon a fraudulent attempt to file a dispute or chargeback, we receive the right, if necessary, to reset all followers and likes, terminate your account and/or permanently ban your IP address. Users acknowledge chargebacks, disputes, or payment reversals will not be carried out prior to discussing the situation with our support team.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Sociobulls’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sociobulls does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Sociobulls may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Sociobulls does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Sociobulls has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sociobulls of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Sociobulls’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We strive to provide our users with industry-leading support. For any sales or technical questions, please email us at [email protected]
There is a refill policy only when the number of Followers, Likes, or Views you bought drops. You can request a refund if we are unable to deliver your order by a certain date. The Terms of Service can help you better understand what we offer. Refunds will be processed through our customer support agents who can be reached at [email protected] Refunds are not applicable to free credits or services. Sociobulls reserves the right to meet customer satisfaction and all refunds must be processed with due diligence and due process.
- 1. Sociobulls is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook, or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- 2. It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Sociobulls at your own risk.
- 3. We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your Instagram account is banned for any reason.
- 4. We require your Instagram username to obtain the required information for the Instagram API. We do not store, give away, or otherwise distribute your username to any third parties.
- 5. The expected number of followers, likes, and views is not guaranteed to you in any way.
- 6. We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted, or error-free operability of the services.
- 7. It is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of the Sociobulls service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- 8. You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree on what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
- 9. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- 10. It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.